3M™ BX™ Safety Glasses
- These 3M™ BX™ safety glasses adapt to any type of face thanks to their adjustability
- Temples are adjustable in length with 4 positions, and their pantoscopic angle is also adjustable, with 3 positions
- The polycarbonate lenses offer resistance to low energy impacts (45 m/s) and extreme temperatures (-5°C to 55°C)
- A coating is also applied to make them resistant to scratches and fogging
- Optical Class 1, for extended wear
- The profile of the glasses offers protection and a very wide field of vision
- These lenses filter UV
- These protective glasses can be used in many applications: construction, woodwork, engineering, manufacturing and light maintenance
- Mount Mark: 3M BX EN166 FT CE.
- Keep the glasses clean, and maintain excellent visibility by using Bollé® Lens Cleaning Wipes
Select options above to see specifications.
Anti-Fog Yes Brand 3M Lens Color 5-3,1 Grey Material Polycarbonate, Nylon, polyvinyl chloride Scratchproof Yes Specifications / Characteristics Lens marking: 5-3.1 3M 1 FT Supplied in One pair Version Grey tint Weight 32 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
89/686/EEC European directive, EN 166 and EN 170 standards
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.