3M™ BX™ Safety Glasses
- These 3M™ BX™ safety glasses adapt to any type of face thanks to their adjustability
- Temples are adjustable in length with 4 positions, and their pantoscopic angle is also adjustable, with 3 positions
- The polycarbonate lenses offer resistance to low energy impacts (45 m/s) and extreme temperatures (-5°C to 55°C)
- A coating is also applied to make them resistant to scratches and fogging
- Optical Class 1, for extended wear
- The profile of the glasses offers protection and a very wide field of vision
- These lenses filter UV
- These protective glasses can be used in many applications: construction, woodwork, engineering, manufacturing and light maintenance
- Mount Mark: 3M BX EN166 FT CE.
- Keep the glasses clean, and maintain excellent visibility by using Bollé® Lens Cleaning Wipes
Select options above to see specifications.
Anti-Fog Yes Brand 3M Lens Color 5-3,1 Grey Material Polycarbonate, Nylon, polyvinyl chloride Scratchproof Yes Specifications / Characteristics Lens marking: 5-3.1 3M 1 FT Supplied in One pair Version Grey tint Weight 32 g
Product Guides & Training Tools
89/686/EEC European directive, EN 166 and EN 170 standards
How to Choose Your Safety GlassesSafety glasses protect against a range of different hazards. You can identify which hazards your glasses are certified to protect against by looking at their rating.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.