3M™ 8710E Dust Mask FFP1
- FFP1 protects against low levels of fine dust (up to 4 x WEL) and oil and water based mists typically found during hand sanding, drilling and cutting
- The 3M™ 8000 Series Particulate Respirators provide effective respiratory protection for use in industries where workers will be exposed to dust particles and/or non-volatile liquid particles
- Durable, collapse resistant inner shell provides a large breathing cavity for reduced heat and moisture build up
- Tested and CE Approved to EN 149:2001+A1:2009 and meet the requirements of the European Community Directive 89/686/EEC (Personal Protective Equipment Directive) and are thus CE marked
- Ideal for use in the construction, agricultural, manufacturing, decorating, pharmaceutical, refinery and industrial cleaning industries
- For more Head Protection solutions see Eye Protection and Hearing Protection
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Replacement parts for respirators should ideally be sourced from the original respiratory protective equipment manufacturer. This is meant to ensure that the parts work well with the other components and the system integrity is maintained, allowing the device to operate as originally intended and perform to the relevant standards. When performing face respirator maintenance, employees should keep the following in mind:
The task should be performed by competent personnel
The manufacturer’s instructions must be followed properly
Ensure appropriate intervals for maintenance
Keep accurate records
The facility’s maintenance programme should reflect the complexity of maintaining the respirator protective equipment. Key maintenance tasks include:
Cleaning the device
Changing any components that need replacement
Inspecting the straps for any damage
Checking the charge levels and flow rate for battery-powered RPE
RPE should be kept in clean storage facilities. The following are a few factors that personnel should take note of when storing safety equipment:
Storage facilities should be easily accessible to employees so they can easily store their devices during breaks.
The devices should be stored according to user instructions stated by the manufacturer, to avoid contamination, damage and deterioration.
Face respirators should be properly cleaned before being stored away to limit the possibility of contamination.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment2 years ago
Service: Good service Easy to deal with speedy deliveryOur response: Thank you for your valued feedback. We are pleased to hear that you would rate the service as excellent and that you found the ordering process both easy and speedy. We are however sorry to hear that you weren't happy with your free gift. This is actually one of our more popular gifts, but we realise that not everyone will have the same preferences. We do regularly run exciting new offers, so please feel free to ask our sales team when placing your order what gifts are available.
Kind regards, The Seton Team
Product: Again efficient and pleasant4 years ago
Service: Goods always arrive on time and are as described. If you need to call seaton their operators are hepfull and well informed
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.