3M™ 8000 FFP2 Premium Disposable Respirator Mask
- 3M™ Disposable Respirator Mask valved option allows longer continuous use, effective removal of heat and moisture build-up and reduced misting when used with eyewear
- Durable collapse resistant inner shell maintains its shape keeping the breathing cavity large decreasing moisture and heat build-up
- Compliant with respiratory guidelines EN 149:2001
- Dust protection is rated FFP2 which protects against moderate levels of fine dust and oil or water based mists typically found in plastering, cement, and sanding
- For more Head Protection solutions see Eye Protection and Hearing Protection
- This product helps to reduce the spread of many viruses and germs, responsible for minor and major illnesses: Ebola, winter flu, gastric flu...Awareness of the risk factors and information on simple protection steps are effective measures to reduce the spread of many diseases in people.The risk of contagion can be limited by the use of personal protection equipment (mask, gloves, coveralls..) and the provision of relevant instructions.
- In case of direct (with an infected person or bodily fluid) or indirect (contaminated objects) contact, hygiene and hand washing with an anti-bacterial gel should be part of the standard procedures.
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Some things to remember when using disposable respirators:
1. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations. This includes how the straps are to be worn.
2. Always check that the respirator is in good order before use.
3. Avoid repeated removal and wearing of your respirator within the day as repeated donning and doffing can alter its face fit.
4. People with heavy facial hair are not advised to use a disposable dust mask as beards or heavy stubble can interfere with the respirators’ fit.
5. Replace the respirator if breathing becomes laboured, or if the respirator becomes damaged or dirty.
6. If the disposable respirator can be reused, take care that the inside of the respirator remains uncontaminated during storage.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment4 years ago
Service: Courteious staff, efficient delivery of goods ahead of day expected, well packaged.
Invoice emailed, easy to trace within organisation for payment.
Product: This was a replacement order. Used product previously and completely satisfied.
- £7.95 on orders up to £74.99
- FREE on orders of £75 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.