3M™ 6000 Series Full Face Respirator
- Extremely lightweight silicone design reduces user fatigue during prolonged periods of use
- High grade silicone full face seal construction is both durable and extremely comfortable in almost any environment
- Large polycarbonate lens and swept back filter design offers good visibility with a wide field of vision
- Use in conjunction with 3M™ Twin Lightweight Filters for a variety of filtration solutions
- Features bayonet style filter connectors
- Available in 3 sizes: small, medium and large
- Complies with EN136 Class 1
Select options above to see specifications.
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
Do not use face respirators when concentrations of contaminants are unknown. Immediately leave the area and check the respirator in the following circumstances:
Respirator has been damaged
Increased breathing resistance occurs or when breathing becomes difficult overall
Dizziness or similar difficulties occurs
When the contaminant can be smelled or tasted, or when an irritation occurs
Components should be inspected before using, especially exhalation valve and seat. Damaged or worn out components should be replaced.
When cleaning, disassemble by removing nose cup and filters. If necessary, the lens, centre adapter, and face seal may be removed as well.
Clean and sanitise the face piece (leaving out the cartridges and filters) by immersing in warm cleaning solution.
Parts may be cleaned in a washer.
Use soft brush to scrub until clean. Water temperature should not exceed 50°C. Do not use cleaning agents that contain lanolin or other oils.
Soak in a solution of sodium hypochlorite (50ppm chlorine) or quaternary ammonia disinfectant. Rinse full face respirator mask using fresh, warm water.
Air dry in a non-contaminated atmosphere, with temperatures not exceeding 50°C.
Store afterwards in a dry, non-contaminated atmosphere at ambient temperatures.
Ensure high workplace safety standards by following proper maintenance of your full face respirators and other respiratory protective equipment.
100% of customers liked this productPostedComment2 years ago
Service: Very good service and quick delivery.
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.