300H Evacuation Chair
- Patient restraints keep user secure
- Supplied with hooks to allow wall mounting
- Photoluminescent signage is provided to enable easy identification in all environments
- Seton also offer Evacuation Chair Sign Awareness Kits - an affordable solution to ensuring staff and visitors know where and how to use evacuation equipment
- Dust cover and user guide also provided
- 182kg maximum weight capacity
- For larger payloads, see our 500 Evacuation Chair
- For narrower stairwells see the 2 person operated 700H Evacuation Chair
- Evac+Chair Operator Training Courses are available to ensure your staff are fully trained for using evacuation chairs
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Evac+Chair® Description 300H Evacuation Chair Supplied in Single Weight 9.5 kg
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Provides Quick and Safe Evacuation of People in an EmergencyThis lightweight and easy-to-use evacuation chair is perfect to ensure your workplace is complying with the latest Health & Safety regulations. The chair can be folded away discreetly and can be wall mounted for easy storage. A photoluminescent sign is supplied to enable your chair to be easily identified in an emergency situation.Michelle Brown
Seton UK Product Expert
Frequently Asked Questions
PostedComment6 months ago
Service: Good service but needs more communication about order status
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.
You may also be interested