300H Evacuation Chair
- Patient restraints keep user secure
- Supplied with hooks to allow wall mounting
- Photoluminescent signage is provided to enable easy identification in all environments
- Seton also offer Evacuation Chair Sign Awareness Kits - an affordable solution to ensuring staff and visitors know where and how to use evacuation equipment
- Dust cover and user guide also provided
- 182kg maximum weight capacity
- For larger payloads, see our 500 Evacuation Chair
- For narrower stairwells see the 2 person operated 700H Evacuation Chair
- Evac+Chair Operator Training Courses are available to ensure your staff are fully trained for using evacuation chairs
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Evac+Chair® Description 300H Evacuation Chair Folded Size (H x W x D) 1050 x 520 x 200 mm Supplied in Single Weight 9.5 kg
Product Guides & Training Tools
Good to know
What the Expert Says
Provides Quick and Safe Evacuation of People in an EmergencyThis lightweight and easy-to-use evacuation chair is perfect to ensure your workplace is complying with the latest Health & Safety regulations. The chair can be folded away discreetly and can be wall mounted for easy storage. A photoluminescent sign is supplied to enable your chair to be easily identified in an emergency situation.Michelle Brown
Seton UK Product Expert
Frequently Asked Questions
- £7.95 on orders up to £49.99
- FREE on orders of £50 or more
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may incur additional delivery charge.