200 ml pH-Neutral Eyewash
- Eye wash solution for handling all situations when there is a chemical risk present on the site
- This bottle of pH-Neutral corrects extreme pH values
- The pH correcting solution is a sterile active phosphate (4.9%) buffer solution which quickly neutralises the fluid in the eye after accidental contact with an irritant - it neutralises pH values from 1 to 14 in less than 2 minutes
- Bottle opens in a single movement by twisting the eye cup
- The eye cup is flexible and holds the eye open for ease of rinsing
- Rinse time of 2 minutes is recommended
- The Neutral solution should always be used in combination with saline solution
Select options above to see specifications.
Brand Plum Description 200 ml pH Neutral Solution - Ergo Cup Specifications / Characteristics 2 min. rinse Supplied in Single Volume 200 ml
Product Guides & Training Tools50 times more effective than water!
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.