18kg Spreader Winter Xtreme
- Incorporates 3-hole drop shut-off system to ensure an even and balanced spread pattern
- Also features steel "T" bar handle and epoxy powder-coated chassis
- 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- The nature of salt is very corrosive and we recommend that you always clean after use and spray with WD40 at the end of the season
- For best results ensure that salt is dry and free-flowing
- Use in conjunction with the Rain Cover For 18kg Salt Spreader to keep contents dry
Select options above to see specifications.
Application De-icing salt
Fertilisers & seeds
Capacity 18 kg Colour(s) Black/Blue Description Winter Xtreme Spreader Material Polyethylene hopper Specifications / Characteristics Durable, easy to use
3 metre spread width
3 hole drop shut off system
Supplied in Single Tyre Diameter 220 mm Volume 18 L
Product Guides & Training Tools
Winter EssentialsIce & Snow ProductsEnsure that you have the correct de-icing and winter products and you take the necessary precautions to protect your workforce this winter.
PostedComment2 months ago
Service: Quick delivery. Hadn't realised it came in pieces for assembly, but otherwise very good product.
Product: Excellent1 year ago
Service: I have no problems, happy with the service and support.
Product: The spreader is working well, kept walkways and paths clear from ice on pedestrian routes on our site3 years ago
Service: fast efficient sevice and delivery
Product: Good Quality product4 years ago
Service: was ok
Product: not used it yet but looks ok, did not like the fact that i had to assemble it Bought similar product 3 years ago for same price assembled4 years ago
Service: quick deliveries
FREE Standard Delivery*
Other delivery options are available, please visit our Delivery Information page to find out more or call us on 0800 316 9700.
*Website orders to UK mainland locations only. Orders to non-mainland UK locations and non-stock items (such as bulky, heavy or hazardous goods) may be subject to delivery charges. In the unlikely event that your order incurs additional charges, you will be contacted by our Customer Service Team at the point your order is being processed.